Inspecting a home to develop a plan for energy efficiency and comfort. We looked at all the equipment and performed tests that are a part of the Illinois Home Efficiency Program.
More About the Income Qualified Program:
The Ameren Illinois Income Qualified Program is an incentive program that helps low to moderate income households receive incentives to help upgrade or replace (if eligible):
- Heating & Cooling Systems (New Energy Efficient Furnaces and Air Conditioners)
- Insulation and Air Sealing
- Smart Thermostats
- High Efficiency Lighting
More About Energy Stars Heating and Cooling:
We are also the preferred heating and cooling contractor for the Metro-East Illinois area Home Depot stores. We provide the in-store heating and cooling contractor services at the Illinois stores in Collinsville, O’Fallon, Edwardsville, Alton, and Belleville. Every day we provide their customers with the best deals and the right systems to heat and cool their homes at peak efficiencies and comfort.
- All our technicians and installers have proven knowledge through a NATE certification. North American Technician Excellence (NATE) is the nation’s largest nonprofit certification organization for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) technicians.
- Energy Stars has Home Energy Professional (HEP) certified staff, this certification demonstrates advanced competency through rigorous online and field exams and work experience prerequisites.
- Our customer service standards have resulted in excellent ratings with the BBB and other review sites.
- We give back to the community through organizations like: The Wounded Warriors Project, The Royal Kids Foundation and The Homes for Heroes Project.
Weather you need Heating and Cooling Service or Replacement in Fairview Heights, IL, Energy Stars Heating and Cooling has you covered. You can call us today at 618-477-8337 or schedule here if you need any of our services.