Working on performance check on a high-efficiency York system today. Clean and checked the system and replaced the air filter. System was functioning as normal and is running at capacity.
Recommended Yearly Maintenance:
- 1″ air filters should be changed out one a month, especially if you have pets. These filters catch their hair and dander and this gets the filter clogged up, not allowing air to properly flow.
- Your furnace and air conditioner should be checked and tested once a year to insure reliability and energy efficiency.
- Cleaning the equipment is necessary to maintain air quality and energy efficiency from cleared airflow.
More About Energy Stars Heating and Cooling:
We are also the preferred heating and cooling contractor for the Metro-East Illinois area Home Depot stores. We provide the in-store heating and cooling contractor services at the Illinois stores in Collinsville, O’Fallon, Edwardsville, Alton, and Belleville. Every day we provide their customers with the best deals and the right systems to heat and cool their homes at peak efficiencies and comfort.
- All our technicians and installers have proven knowledge through a NATE certification. North American Technician Excellence (NATE) is the nation’s largest nonprofit certification organization for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) technicians.
- Energy Stars has Home Energy Professional (HEP) certified staff, this certification demonstrates advanced competency through rigorous online and field exams and work experience prerequisites.
- Our customer service standards have resulted in excellent ratings with the BBB and other review sites.
- We give back to the community through organizations like: The Wounded Warriors Project, The Royal Kids Foundation and The Homes for Heroes Project.
Weather you need Heating and Cooling Service or Replacement in Granite City, IL, Energy Stars Heating and Cooling has you covered. You can call us today at 618-477-8337 or schedule here if you need any of our services.